Saturday, August 25, 2018

Book Blogger Hop August 24th - August 30th: Apropos of Nothing in Particular, 26 U.S.C. § 269 Penalizes Acquisitions Made to Evade or Avoid Income Tax


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Where do you post your reviews besides your blog? Please list them all so perhaps we can find some new sites.

The only other place that I currently post my book and magazine reviews is LibraryThing. I mostly use LibraryThing as a place to draft my reviews, and when they are done, I post them here. There are often some small differences between my reviews on LibraryThing and my reviews here, as I end up doing some minor editing in the transition between the two locations.

I don't currently post my movie, television, music, or stand-alone short fiction reviews anywhere other than here.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: Pope Dionysius Died in 268 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment