Saturday, April 11, 2020

Book Blogger Hop April 10th - April 16th: The Ferrari 348 Was Manufactured Between 1989 and 1995


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What is a book that has helped you get through your lowest point in life?

There are three sets of books that I always go back to whenever I need a boost: The Lord of the Rings, The Earthsea Trilogy, and The Chronicles of Prydain. These are the books that I am likely to turn to when I want something to pick me up. That said, I am at the point now where I rarely reread books, since I have so many new volumes available to read, so I probably won't be going back to those much, even if I do get to a low point again.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: Plato Died in 347 B.C.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment