Saturday, April 4, 2020

Book Blogger Hop April 3rd - April 9th: Plato Died in 347 B.C.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you have more photos of books you saw in a bookstore or elsewhere or family photos on your phone?

I have no pictures of books in bookstores, and a lot of pictures of my wife and youngest daughter on my phone, and a handful of my son, so family photos wins. I have a couple of pictures of books, but they are all books I own, and when I say a couple, I mean two. A cursory glance through shows that I have at least a couple dozen pictures of family, so they vastly outnumber the pictures of books. I guess my position is that books aren't really something you take pictures of, they are something you read.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment