Saturday, April 18, 2020

Book Blogger Hop - April 17th - April 23rd: The $349 Billion Paycheck Protection Program Was Passed in March 2020 and Ran Out of Money Before the End of April


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How do you decide the order of reading your books?

I have rough guidelines for what I am going to read, but don't have any real hard or fast rules. Basically, I have a stack of books that I intend to read "soon", and then another stack that I intend to read "shortly after that", and then books that I have that I intend to read "a bit later than that", and then the rest of my unread books which I intend to read "at some point in the future". The trouble is that the groupings are not stable. I regularly leapfrog books from that last group to the front of the line, or drop books from the "soon" pile into the great morass of "someday". I don't really have a plan, and to the extent that I have any kind of priority order set up, I am constantly revising it based on little more than the whimsy of the moment.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment