Sunday, July 19, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for July 12, 2020 through July 18, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 10 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 2.5 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 560 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 10 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

I feel pretty good about this week even though I ended up only running two and a half miles. I went out with the redhead and the Littlest Starship Captain most of the days of the week, and the couple of runs that I did manage to put in felt pretty good. My shoulder will never be the same, but I can at least get out on the road and run without it preoccupying me while I am doing so. In terms of mileage covered, this week was obviously not good, but in terms of mental state, I think I am finally pulling out of the doldrums that I have been stuck in for the last several weeks.

Previous Weekly Running Log: July 5, 2020 through July 11, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: July 19, 2020 through July 25, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment