Sunday, July 5, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for June 28, 2020 through July 4, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 10 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 4 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 557.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 10 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

It has become really easy to derail my running. So easy, in fact, that I end up not running most days. The root problem is my shoulder issues. Although my shoulder doesn't actually directly impact my running, it has made it difficult to sleep well, and as a result, I am a lot more tired than I used to be. It also saps away my ability to concentrate, as I am constantly aware of the soreness in my shoulder, which flares up intensely when I engage in certain motions - and I am still discovering just what motions cause the flare ups.

The redhead has also decided that we should take walks every evening with the Littlest Starship Captain. I'm not complaining about these walks, but by the time we get home from them, they stack onto the previously mentioned issues and I am simply so worn out that I don't have the energy or mental fortitude to go out again and run. I'm not saying that I won't be able to start regularly running again, but I think that before I get there, I need to figure out a way to be able to sleep through the night.

Previous Weekly Running Log: June 21, 2020 through June 27, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: July 5, 2020 through July 11, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment