Wednesday, March 11, 1970

Author - Kleine, Walter L.

Birth: I have no idea where or when, but I'm pretty sure it happened.

Death: I don't know. Maybe. He might still be alive for all I know at this point.

Comments: Walter L. Kleine is a science fiction author. That is about all I can say about him. Based upon his publication history, I suspect, based upon his somewhat sparse bibliography, he is (or was) an American, and was likely born in the 1930s or earlier. Kleine's career seems to have taken an odd path - he published a handful of pulpy stories in the 1950s, then published only two stories and one essay between 1960 and 2006, and then turned out four pieces of work since then. Why did Kleine have such a long break between his productive periods of writing? I have no idea, and since I can't seem to find much more information about him than a summary bibliography, I don't know if I will ever know.

My reviews of Walter L. Kleine's books:
None

Other books by Walter L. Kleine that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Walter L. Kleine appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - K     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment