Monday, March 2, 1970

Author - Berman, Ruth

Birth: I have no idea.

Death: Still alive and composing verses.

Comments: Ruth Berman is a science fiction author and poet. She has won the Rysling Award for her poetry,had been nominated for the Campbell Award, and holds a Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Minnesota. She has taught English at both the University of Minnesota and the University of Oklahoma.

She has been active in the study of myth and fantasy for most of her life, having helped to found the Rivendell Discussion Group of the Mythopoeic Society and the Minnesota Science Fiction Society. There is a page dedicated to her named A Ruth Berman Page.

My reviews of Ruth Berman's books:
None

Other books by Ruth Berman that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Ruth Berman appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Poems by Ruth Berman appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - B     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment