Wednesday, March 4, 1970

Author - Dutcher, Roger

Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it was in Wisconsin.

Death: Still alive and writing and editing poetry.

Comments: Roger Dutcher is a science fiction author and poet. Dutcher has published a several dozen poems and one anthology of his work, as well as a handful of essays and a single piece of science fiction prose. In addition to composing his own work, Dutcher has been the editor of the Magazine of Speculative Poetry since 1984, and is also a contributor to the e-zine Tales of the Unanticipated.

Dutcher has a website named the Roger Dutcher Home Page, but it has not been updated since 2004.

My reviews of Roger Dutcher's books:
None

Other books by Roger Dutcher that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Roger Dutcher appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Poems by Roger Dutcher appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - D     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment