Saturday, March 7, 1970

Author - Garger, Qadira P.

I don't know if this is Qadira,
but it was attached to a poem she wrote.
Birth: I have no idea.

Death: I don't think it has happened yet.

Comments: Qadira P. Garger is something of an enigma. She is a poet, and has written one speculative fiction poem which appeared in Asimov's Science Fiction, but that appears to be the sum total of her science fiction related writing. She appears to have written several other poems, mostly displaying a firebrand protest sensibility. I believe, based upon the bylines for a couple of her poems, that she lives in Ithaca, New York, but as with everything else about Quadira, I am not certain. I don't even know if the picture attached to this page is her, and if it is not, and someone has a picture of her they'd like to replace it with, let me know and I'll be happy to make the change.

My reviews of Qadira P. Garger's books:
None

Other books by Qadira P. Garger that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Qadira P. Garger appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Poems by Qadira P. Garger appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - G     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment