Thursday, March 12, 1970

Author - Leitch, Gillian I.

Birth: I have no idea when, but it was probably someplace in Canada.

Death: Still alive and loving Doctor Who.

Comments: Gillian I. Leitch is a Canadian historian, genealogist, and Doctor Who fan. Leitch holds a Ph.D. which appears to be in Canadian history, specifically focusing on British identity in Montreal. Her primary genre related work appears to be in writing and editing material concerning the Doctor Who franchise, and is a co-chair of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Area of the Popular Culture Association.

Leitch writes a blog titled Gilliandr's Blog on which she writes about historical methodology, politics, history, genealogical studies, and of course, Doctor Who. She can also be found on Twitter.

My reviews of Gillian I. Leitch's books:
None

Other books by Gillian I. Leitch that I have read but not reviewed:
None



Books edited by Gillian I. Leitch that I have reviewed:
Doctor Who in Time and Space

Authors - L     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment