Friday, March 13, 1970

Author - Marchant, Jamie

Birth: I don't know when, but I think it was in Utah.

Death: Still alive teaching at Auburn.

Comments: Jamie Marchant is a fantasy author and an instructor at Auburn University. Marchant earned her undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University, and a Ph.D. from Claremont Graduate University, before she moved to her current position at auburn University where she teaches world literature and composition.

Marchant has a website to promote her work named Jamie Marchant: Fantasy Writer. You can also find her on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook.



My reviews of Jamie Marchant's books:
The Goddess's Choice

Other books by Jamie Marchant that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Jamie Marchant appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - M     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment