Friday, March 13, 1970

Author - McDaniel, Tim

Birth: I don't know the date, but I'm sure it happened.

Death: It hasn't happened yet.

Comments: Tim McDaniel is an English teacher who has taught at Green River Community College. He has published several pieces of short fiction, but does not appear to have written any novel length works.

Like some other authors, McDaniel shares his name with another noteworthy figure. In McDaniel's case he shares his name with a reasonably prominent sociologist who had published some scholarly works in his field. This sort of name-sharing sometimes makes it difficult to find accurate information about authors, so while I am reasonably confident that the picture shown above is the science fiction author Tim McDaniel, I cannot be certain. If it is wrong, I apologize.

My reviews of Tim McDaniel's books:
None

Other books by Tim McDaniel that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Tim McDaniel appearing in works that I have reviewed:
They Laughed at Me in Vienna and Again in Prague, and then in Belfast, and Don't Forget Hanoi! But I'll Show Them! I'll Show Them All, I Tell You! found in Asimov's Science Fiction: Vol. 34, Nos. 4 & 5 (April/May 2010)

Authors - M     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment