Wednesday, March 18, 1970

Author - River, Uncle

Birth: I have no idea.

Death: I think he may be too much of a curmudgeon to ever die.

Comments: Uncle River is the pseudonym used by Stephen Kaufman, a somewhat reclusive hermit who lives in the American Southwest and writes speculative fiction prose and poetry. Uncle River holds a Ph.D. in psychology of the unconscious. He has published three novels, a couple dozen pieces of short fiction, and a couple dozen poems. Although Uncle River has an internet connection, he has no telephone and still drives a 1963 Ford Pickup truck that he purchased in 1984.

Uncle River has a website named Motherbird.

My reviews of Uncle River's books:
None

Other books by Uncle River that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Uncle River appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Poems by Uncle River appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - R     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment