Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Challenge - Dystopia Reading Challenge 2015


Another challenge I am taking up again for 2015 is the Dystopia challenge originally hosted this year by Blog of Erised, which has since moved to Cornerfolds: A Mostly YA Book Blog, a challenge that includes post-apocalyptic works as well. I figure that if I am actually going to make some progress towards my long term goal of reading all of the Hugo award winners (and Nebula award winners for that matter), that I'll be getting more than my fair share of dystopian and post-apocalyptic fiction.

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2015:

Other 2015 Challenges:
2015 Everything YA Reading Challenge
8th Annual Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge 2015
The Official 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2015

2015 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment