Saturday, November 4, 2017

Book Blogger Hop November 3rd - November 9th: Marla Gibbs Starred in the Sitcom "227" from 1985 to 1990


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: When reading a book, do you use a bookmark to mark your place in the book, or do you just fold over the top corner of the page?

I use bookmarks. I have literally dozens of bookmarks, mostly from conventions I've attended, book promotions, libraries, or websites like Bookmooch. Most of the library bookmarks are from libraries advertising their annual book sales. In effect, I have a pile of rectangular-shaped advertisements made out of poster board. But I do use them. In fact, I have enough that I could probably read about five dozen books and have sufficient bookmarks to have one in each book. This doesn't even count all of the things that I have that I have used as impromptu book marks, or the strange things I have found in used books that people were clearly using as bookmarks before they gave the book away (mostly old receipt, but also one Canadian $20 bill and a brochure for laboratory equipment). Basically, I have sufficient bookmarks that I will never again have to dog-ear a page in a book.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Shah Arshadir I Conquered Parthia in 228 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment