Monday, November 27, 2017

Musical Monday - O Holy Night by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra


I have a confession to make: Once I hear a Trans-Siberian Orchestra version of a traditional Christmas song, all other versions are pretty much ruined for me. I mean, I used to really like, for example, Josh Groban's version of O Holy Night, but now when I listen to it, the song just seems so slow and flat. I keep expecting a lead guitar to cut in and drive the song forward. I'm not really sure what this means other than I apparently prefer my Christmas season with lots of electric guitars, but there it is.

Previous Musical Monday: The Pumpkin Spice Lament by Molly Lewis
Subsequent Musical Monday: There Won't Be No Country Music by C.W. McCall

Trans-Siberian Orchestra     Musical Monday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment