Sunday, February 9, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for February 2, 2020 through February 8, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 30 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 28 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 304.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 30 miles
Current Weigh-In: 201.1 pounds

I missed this week's mileage goal by two miles. I should have gone out and run two miles on one of my days off. Oh well, I can take consolation in the fact that I still ran 28 miles this week, and crossed the three hundred mile cumulative threshold.

I'm setting my running goal at thirty miles this week as well. If things go well this week, I'll probably up my mileage goal for the week after that.

Previous Weekly Running Log: January 26, 2020 through February 1, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment