Sunday, February 16, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for February 9, 2020 through February 15, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 30 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 31 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 335.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 60 miles
Current Weigh-In: 199.6 pounds

I hit my mileage goal for this week - actually I exceeded it by a mile. I've been having some trouble with my feet, specifically my plantar tendons, which have been very sore due to the mileage I have been racking up. This happens every time I ramp up my mileage, so this soreness is a predictable consequence of pushing the mileage following the forced layoff that resulted from the December dog bite. I'm hoping it goes away in the next week or two, which is what has happened every previous time it has cropped up.

With President's Day giving me an extra day off work this week, I am going to set a very ambitious mileage goal - more than I have run in a week in that last three decades. I figure I can do it at this point, and I am trying to push myself as much as possible.

Previous Weekly Running Log: February 2, 2020 through February 8, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: February 16, 2020 through February 22, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment