Tuesday, March 3, 1970

Author - Cypess, Leah

Me and Cypess at CapClave 2016
Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it happened in Brooklyn.

Death: Still alive and writing about ghosts, sorcerers, and assassins.

Comments: Leah Cypess is an American science fiction and fantasy author who thus far has specialized in young adult fiction. Cypess holds a degree in Biology from Brooklyn College, and a degree in law from Columbia Law School. Although Cypess sold her first story as a teenager, she did not sell her first novel until fifteen years later, practicing law for part of that time. In her career, she has published four novels and numerous works of short fiction. Cypess' story Nanny's Day was nominated for a Nebula Award.

I met Cypess at CapClave 2016, where she was giving away cookies to people who stopped by her author signing. I recommend that all other authors take up this practice.

Cypess has a website named Leah Cypess. She can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.

My reviews of Leah Cypess' books:
None

Other books by Leah Cypess that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Leah Cypess appearing in books that I have reviewed:

Authors - C     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment