Thursday, March 5, 1970

Author - Elliott, Elton

Birth: September 15, 1956.

Death: He seems to be still alive.

Comments: Although there is a lot of information available about people named Elton Elliott, I am not entirely certain if it refers to one person or two. I think it is only one person, but this is only an educated guess on my part. If I am correct, Elton Elliott is a science fiction and fantasy author with a career that runs from the late 1970s through to the present who has written a handful of short stories, dozens of essays, and a slew of reviews. Elliott is also, with Richard Geis, the author of several novels published under the name "Richard Elliott. Elliott has also published some works under the name Elton T. Elliott.

I think that Elliott writes a blog named The Eltonian, and this might be him on Twitter.

My reviews of Elton Elliott's books:
None

Other books by Elton Elliott that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Elton Elliott appearing in works that I have reviewed:
Space Aliens Taught My Dog to Knit! (with Jerry Oltion) found in Analog Science Fiction and Fact: Vol. CXXX, No. 6 (June 2010)

Authors - E     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment