Friday, March 13, 1970

Author - Muir, Tamsyn

Birth: I have no idea when, but I'm pretty sure it was in New Zealand.

Death: Still alive and taking grainy dog photos.

Comments: Tamsyn Muir is a fantasy author from New Zealand. She currently lives in the United Kingdom and works as a teacher in Oxford. Thus far she has published a handful of works of short fiction in venues such as Fantasy Magazine, Clarkesworld, and Fantasy & Science Fiction. Muir's work has been nominated for the Shirley Jackson Award and the Nebula Award.

Muir can be found on Tumblr and Twitter.

My reviews of Tamsyn Muir's books:
None

Other books by Tamsyn Muir that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Tamsyn Muir appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - M     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment