Monday, March 2, 1970

Author - Bobet, Leah

Birth: Some time ago in Toronto.

Death: Still alive and writing books when she is irritated at television shows.

Comments: Leah Bobet is a Canadian fantasy author.  She has published numerous pieces of short fiction and one novel. Bobet's novel Above was inspired by the television show Beauty and the Beast, or rather by her annoyance at the way the show was presented, so she decided to create an underground civilization that made sense. I haven't read her novel, but I really think that I should.

Bobet has a website named Leah Bobet. You can also find her on Facebook and Twitter.

My reviews of Leah Bobet's books:
None

Other books by Leah Bobet that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Leah Bobet appearing in works that I have reviewed:
The Ground Whereon She Stands found in Realms of Fantasy (June 2011)

Authors - B     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment