Tuesday, March 3, 1970

Author - Coleman, Lindsay

Birth: I have no idea when, but I'm guessing it was somewhere in Australia.

Death: Still alive and tutoring students.

Comments: Lindsay Coleman is an Australian professor, film historian, and film critic. Coleman holds a doctorate from the University of Melbourne and has lectured at Harvard University. He has contributed to Film and History, Post Script, Illusions, Lava, The Big Picture, and Senses of Cinema as well writing chapters for a number of books on the history of film and television.

My reviews of Lindsay Coleman's books:
None

Other books by Lindsay Coleman that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Essays by Lindsay Coleman appearing in books that I have reviewed:
A Needle Through the Heart: Violence and Tragedy as a Narrative Device found in Doctor Who in Time and Space

Authors - C     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment