Wednesday, March 4, 1970

Author - Dudley, Karen

Birth: Sometime later than 404 B.C.

Death: Still alive and writing stories about people who were cooked and then resurrected.

Comments: Karen Dudley is a mystery and fantasy author. I believe she may be Canadian, but that is just a guess on my part. Like many other authors, her prior work experience was wildly varied, including field biology, photo research, editing, production art, and a couple of other endeavors, but she has apparently now settled down in Winnipeg to write full time.

Dudley has a website named Karen Dudley.



My reviews of Karen Dudley's books:
Food for the Gods

Other books by Karen Dudley that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Karen Dudley appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - D     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment