Friday, March 6, 1970

Author - Freeman, Janet

Birth: I have no idea when, but I'm guessing it was in Washington state.

Death: Still alive and fighting cancer.

Comments: Janet Freeman is an American engineer and science fiction author. She holds degrees from both Caltech and M.I.T. and worked in the aeronautics industry for many years before being diagnosed with lung cancer. Since then, Freeman has blogged about her experiences with experimental treatments and other topics on her blog Gray Connections, and tweets as Janet Freeman-Daily.

Since Freeman left the aerospace industry, she has also taken up writing science and science fiction, and has published an essay about Alzheimer's research titled Preserving the Memory, and a piece of short science fiction titled Non-Native Species, both in Analog Science Fiction and Fact.

My reviews of Janet Freeman's books:
None

Other books by Janet Freeman that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Janet Freeman appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Science fact articles by Janet Freeman appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - F     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment