Friday, March 6, 1970

Author - Fitzgibbons, Stella

Birth: I don't know exactly when, but I'm going to guess it was probably some time near 1950.

Death: Still alive and practicing medicine in Texas.

Comments: Stella Fitzgibbons is an American medical doctor and writer. She holds degrees from Tulane University, M.I.T. and Baylor College of Medicine. In Fitzgibbons' professional life, she is a board certified internist who works in Houston, Texas. She also writes about medical topics for the general public, with numerous articles in a variety of publications.

My reviews of Stella Fitzgibbons' books:
None

Other books by Stella Fitzgibbons that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Stella Fitzgibbons appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Essays by Stella Fitzgibbons appearing in works that I have reviewed:
Robots Don't Leave Scars: What's New in Medical Robotics? found in Analog Science Fiction and Fact: Vol. CXXX, No. 5 (May 2010)

Authors - F     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment