Wednesday, March 18, 1970

Author - Riley, Frank

Birth: June 8, 1915.

Death: April 24, 1996.

Comments: Frank Riley is a pseudonym for American travel writer Frank Wilbert Rhylick. He is only notable with respect to the field of science fiction due to his co-authoring the 1955 Hugo Award winning book They'd Rather Be Right. He was travel editor for Los Angeles magazine for many years, and wrote extensively about his travels, frequently writing in collaboration with his wife Elfriede.

Frank Riley is so obscure that I have not been able to find a picture of him anywhere. If anyone can direct me to one I'd be happy to add it to this page.



My reviews of Frank Riley's books:
They'd Rather Be Right (with Mark Clifton)

Other books by Frank Riley that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - R     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment