Friday, March 13, 1970

Author - Makansi, K.

Birth: I'm sure it happened three times.

Death: Can a pseudonym actually die?

Comments: K. Makansi is the pseudonym used by Kristina, Amira, and Elena Makansi to write the Seeds trilogy. The three are, as one might guess, related, as Kristina is Amira and Elena's mother. Kristina is also the founding owner of the small press Blank Slate Press.

Amira can be found on twitter as Amira K. Makansi. Kristina tweets under the names ReadWriteNow and Blank Slate Press. They have a website to promote the Seeds trilogy called The Seeds Trilogy, as well as a Facebook page.

Kristina Makansi is married to fellow author Jason Makansi, who I believe is also Amira and Elena's father.



My reviews of K. Makansi's books:
The Sowing

Other books by K. Makansi that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by K. Makansi appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - M     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment