Sunday, January 1, 2017

Challenge - You Read How Many Books? 2017 Reading Challenge


This year I am going to try the You Read How Many Books? 2017 Reading Challenge. I am going to aim for the lowest goal for the challenge, which is to read 100 books for the year. If I manage to reach that goal, I'll consider the year a success as far as reading goes. If I exceed that goal, all the better.

You Read How Many Books? 2017 Reading Challenge:
Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee

2017 Challenge Tracking Pages
10th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2017
2017 Award Winning Sci-Fi and Fantasy Challenge
2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2017 Review Writing Challenge
Banned/Challenged Books Reading Challenge 2017
Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2017

2017 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment