Saturday, March 21, 1970

Author - Unknown Scribbler

Birth: I have no idea when.

Death: I don't think it has happened yet.

Comments: The Unknown Scribbler is an author and illustrator and something of an enigma. While most pseudonyms can be traced back to the person behind them with some effort and a little research, the true identity of the Unknown Scribbler remains elusive. I can state that she is a woman, she is an Ed Gorey fan, and that she worked in a variety of service jobs before moving on to a career as an editorial illustrator, book designer, and graphic designer. She has published many illustrations in the Los Angeles Times Book Review, and has had a number of her illustrations syndicated nationally. Other than that, I can't find any information about the woman behind the Unknown Scribbler.



My reviews of Unknown Scribbler's books:
From Death Comes a Scribbler

Other books by Unknown Scribbler that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - U     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment