Monday, March 23, 1970

Author - Wade, Juliette

Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it was in California.

Death: Still alive and building fictional worlds.

Comments: Juliette Wade is an American science fiction author. She has a B.A. in anthropology and Japanese, an M.A. in linguistics, and a Ph.D. in education. She has lived in Japan three times, is married to an Australian, and has published several pieces of short fiction in Analog.

Juliette writes two blogs, one named TalkToYoUniverse, and the other named Juliette Wade. You can also follow her on Twitter and Facebook.

My reviews of Juliette Wade's books:
None

Other books by Juliette Wade that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Juliette Wade appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - W     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment