Sunday, March 22, 1970

Author - Venturini, Fred

Birth: I don't know when, but it was probably in Southern Illinois.

Death: Still alive and possibly regenerating organs.

Comments: Fred Venturini is an author from southern Illinois, which happens to be where my family is from. He's younger than me and published, which makes me insanely jealous. He received a B.S. in English from MacMurray College in 2002 and an M.F.A. from Lindenwood University in 2009. In addition to his single novel, Venturini has had numerous short stories published.

Venturini has a website named The Fred Venturini Web Presence. His debut novel The Samaritan was published by Blank Slate Press, a small press publisher that focuses on publishing books by authors from the Saint Louis area.



My reviews of Fred Venturini's books:
The Samaritan: A Novel

Other books by Fred Venturini that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - V     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment