Thursday, March 12, 1970

Author - Laurey, Rosemary

Me and Laurey at InConJunction 2011
Birth: I have no idea when, but I'm pretty sure it happened in the United Kingdom.

Death: Still alive and writing about vampires and fairies.

Comments: Rosemary Laurey is a British born fantasy author who emigrated to the United States and currently lives in Columbus, Ohio. She also writes under the pseudonyms Georgia Evans and Madeleine Oh.

Laurey has a website titled Rosemary Laurey: USA Today Best Selling Author. She can also be found on Facebook.

My reviews of Rosemary Laurey' books:
None

Other books by Rosemary Laurey that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Rosemary Laurey appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - L     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment