Monday, March 2, 1970

Author - Balzac, Stephen R.

Birth: Yes.

Death: Still alive and consulting.

Comments: Stephen R. Balzac is an American management consultant, psychology professor, and author. Balzac teaches part time at the Wentworth Institute of Technology where he appears to get indifferent ratings from his students. His primary job appears to be running his management consulting firm 7 Steps Ahead. In addition to his page on Rate My Professor, Balzac has a Facebook page.

My reviews of Stephen Balzac's books:
None

Other books by Stephen R. Balzac that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Stephen R. Balzac appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Essays by Stephen R. Balzac appearing in works that I have reviewed:
Take Off Your Hat: You're in the Presence of Culture found in Analog Science Fiction and Fact: Volume CXXX, Nos. 1 & 2 (January/February 2010)

Authors - B     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment