Tuesday, March 3, 1970

Author - Crawford, James

I couldn't find a picture of James Crawford
so here's a NASA concept picture
of the Curiosity rover landing instead

Birth: I don't know when.

Death: I'm pretty sure not.

Comments: I couldn't find much information about James Crawford, the author of Mariner Valley, mostly because there are a whole bunch of people with the name "James Crawford", and none of the ones I found any information about appear to be him. If the author sees this and wants to send me some information so I can update this page, I'd be glad to do it, but for now, all I can do is put up this as a placeholder.

Crawford is on Twitter under the handle AuthorCrawford.



My reviews of James Crawford's books:
Mariner Valley

Other books by James Crawford that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - C     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment