Wednesday, March 4, 1970

Author - Dulski, Thomas R.

Birth: I have no idea.

Death: Probably still alive.

Comments: Thomas R. Duklsi is a science fiction author who I believe is the same person who has done significant work in the field of analytic chemistry. I can't be sure he is the same person, because the only link I've found between the science fiction works and the analytic chemistry works is a Goodreads page that lists them as both being under the same author. Goodreads data is not entirely reliable, so I regard this connection as not being on entirely sound footing. The picture on this page is of the analytic chemist, but if he isn't the same person as the science fiction author, then I apologize. The science fiction author Thomas R. Dulski is one of the many ghosts of the genre, having written ten short works of science fiction over a thirty year span, but seeming to have left almost no mark on the genre other than that.

My reviews of Thomas R. Dulski's books:
None

Other books by Thomas R. Dulski that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Thomas R. Dulski appearing in works that I have reviewed:
The Case of the Gring's Mill Goblin found in Analog Science Fiction/Science Fact: Vol. CV, No. 12 (December 1985)

Authors - D     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment