Wednesday, March 11, 1970

Author - Kesler, Robert Shaw

Birth: 1962.

Death: Still alive and writing about martens.

Comments: Robert Shaw Kesler is the author of the young adult fantasy Search for the Flaming Chalice. He has worked as a middle school English teacher and a librarian.

Kesler is also a 1990 University of Virginia graduate, which makes him a fellow Wahoo. Apparently we were at the University together, but if we ever crossed paths though, I don't recall. That's okay. I was also apparently at the University of Virginia at the same time as Tina Fey, and I never met her either.



My reviews of Robert Shaw Kesler's books:
Search for the Flaming Chalice

Other books by Robert Shaw Kesler that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - K     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment