Wednesday, March 18, 1970

Author - Raggio, Victor

Birth: Some time ago, in Uruguay.

Death: Still alive and teaching genetics.

Comments: Victor Raggio, M.D. is a Uruguayan medical doctor and author whose one "science fiction" contribution is an essay on the genetic variability of twins in the January/February 2010 issue of Analog Science Fiction and Fact. I believe he is currently working as a professor of genetics at the Universidad de la República in Uruguay, where he specializes in the study of clinical genetics and genomic medicine. In addition to his foray into science fiction, Raggio has written numerous scholarly articles in the field of genetics.

My reviews of Victor Raggio's books:
None

Other books by Victor Raggio that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Victor Raggio appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Essays by Victor Raggio appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - R     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment