Wednesday, March 18, 1970

Author - Redel, Gabe

Birth: I have no idea when, but it seems reasonably certain it happened.

Death: Still alive and writing metaphors I don't understand.

Comments: Gabe Redel is an American fantasy author who currently lives in Clarkesville, Tennessee. He has a B.A. in creative writing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and studies Muay Thai kickboxing. Redel has published one book thus far, the off-beat fantasy The Amazing Pitsville and the Beggar's Invisible Railways.

Redel has a web page titled Gabe Redel: Author, and writes the blog Frying Potatoes. He can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.



My reviews of Gabe Redel's books:
The Amazing Pitsville and the Beggars Invisible Railways

Other books by Gabe Redel that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Gabe Redel appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - R     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment