Wednesday, March 18, 1970

Author - Reid, Ruthanne

Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it was near New York City.

Death: Still alive and writing dystopian fiction.

Comments: Ruthanne Reid is an American science fiction writer who currently lives near Seattle, Washington. She holds a B.A. in Piano Performance from Philadelphia Biblical College, and asserts an additional degree in religion, although I can't find any specific information as to what that degree might be and where she may have earned it.

You can follow Reid on Twitter under her handle RuthanneReid, find her on FaceBook as Ruthanne Reid, and she has a self-named website Ruthanne Reid.



My reviews of Ruthanne Reid's books:
The Sundered

Other books by Ruthanne Reid that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - R     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment