Thursday, March 19, 1970

Author - Scherrer, Robert

Birth: I'm not sure, but probably in 1959 or so.

Death: Still alive and investigating the nature of the universe.

Comments: Robert Scherrer is a cosmologist and science fiction author. He holds a B.A. from Princeton University, an M.A. from Cambridge University, and a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.

Sherrer is currently the Chair of the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Vanderbilt University, which coincidentally is my younger brother's Alma Mater, although my brother graduated long before Scherrer joined the Vanderbilt faculty. Prior to joining the physics department at Vanderbilt University, Sherrer was an Associate Professor at Ohio State University for many years, and was a visiting professor at Fermilab for a brief period of time.

My reviews of Robert Scherrer's books:
None

Other books by Robert Scherrer that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Robert Scherrer appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - S     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment