Thursday, March 19, 1970

Author - Sullivan, Susan Abel

Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it was in Alabama.

Death: Still alive and teaching Zumba.

Comments: Susan Abel Sullivan is a speculative fiction author and poet from Alabama. She has a B.S. in exercise science from Auburn University, and is a certified fitness instructor. Sullivan has published a novel, a couple e-books, a number of poems, and a few pieces of short fiction.

Sullivan has a website named Susan Abel Sullivan, Author, and you can follow her on Twitter.

My reviews of Susan Abel Sullivan's books:
None

Other books by Susan Abel Sullivan that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Susan Abel Sullivan appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Poems by Susan Abel Sullivan appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - S     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment