Monday, March 2, 1970

Author - Ball, K.C.

Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it was in Ohio.

Death: Still alive and writing.

Comments: K.C. Ball is an American science fiction author and flash fiction magazine editor. Ball has published one novel, Lifting Up Veronica, and has also published numerous works of short fiction, including Coward's Steel, which won the Writers of the Future contest in 2009. She also publishes and edits 10Flash Quarterly, an online magazine dedicated to publishing flash fiction.

Ball writes a blog titled K.C. Ball: A Moving Line.

My reviews of K.C. Ball's books:
None

Other books by K.C. Ball that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by K.C. Ball appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - B     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment