Wednesday, March 4, 1970

Author - de Landro, Valentine

Birth: I have no idea when.

Death: I am pretty certain it hasn't happened. On the other hand, he could be a zombie who happens to produce great art.

Comments: Valentine de Landro is a comic book artist, who I believe is Canadian, although I could be wrong about that. He has provided art for a variety of titles, including Spider-Man, X-Factor, Bitch Planet, and Prometheus: Fire and Stone - Omega. Despite his fairly extensive work on these and numerous other comic book titles, there is precious little biographical information about him to be found.

He can be found on Twitter and Tumblr.



My reviews of Valentine de Landro's books:
Bitch Planet, Book One: Extraordinary Machine (with Kelly Sue DeConnick)

Other books by Valentine de Landro that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Valentine de Landro appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - D     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment