Monday, March 16, 1970

Author - Pierce, Alexandra

Alisa Krasnostein, Alexandra Pierce,
and Tansy Rayner Roberts

Birth: I don't know when, but I suspect it was in Australia.

Death: Still alive and fan-writing in Australia.

Comments: Alexandra Pierce is an Australian teacher, editor, blogger, and podcaster. Along with Alisa Krasnostein and Tansy Rayner Roberts, she is one-third of the Hugo- and Aurealis-winning podcast Galactic Suburbia. She is also an active blogger, and has been nominated multiple times for a Ditmar Award for her writing. Alex, along with Alisa Krasnostein, won both a Locus Award and a Ditmar Award for the book Letters to Tiptree.

Pierce has a blog titled Randomly Yours, Alex. She can also be found on Twitter.

My reviews of Alexandra Pierce's books:
None

Other books by Alexandra Pierce that I have read but not reviewed:
None



My reviews of books edited by Alexandra Pierce:
Letters to Tiptree (with Alisa Krasnostein)

Short fiction by Alexandra Pierce appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Authors - P     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment